Stratford Parent Newsletter
February 22-26, 2016
What's Going On?
Articles and research about Tech Checks by parents:
Third Trimester and Rotation 4 Begin 2/22
Boundary Exception Requests Due By March 1
Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-up
Beginning Monday, February 8 at 12 noon, parents can begin scheduling Parent/Teacher Conferences for the March sessions electronically using PTC Wizard, a secure system that prevents scheduling errors and ensures that conflicts do not occur. Online scheduling for each conference will conclude at noon the day before it is scheduled.
If you created a PTC Wizard account at the beginning of the school year, simply click on your child's school's link towards the bottom of this page and use the Returning Parents? :: Sign in here to log in using your email address and password.
For directions on scheduling conferences, please refer to the Scheduling section here. If you do not already have a PTC Wizard account and need to register one, please see the PTC Wizard Account Registration section here for directions.
8th Grade Computers
- Thursday, February 25 - Board of Education Meeting at 7:00 p.m., District Office
- Tuesday, March 1 - Parent-Teacher Conferences, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 4 - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Institute Day)
- Wednesday, March 9 - Parent-Teacher Conferences, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 11 - NO SCHOOL
- March 25-April 1 - NO SCHOOL (Spring Break)