Stretching is just as important
You can avoid the weight gain by stretching away the pain...
Why is stretching important?
- Stretching can help reduce chances of injury and can help decrease pain after a workout or physical activity.
- It can help improve flexibilty which can help you increase your range of motion.
- According to Sherman College of Chiropractors 80% of americans have bad posture and to improve this, stretching can pull your back by lengthening muscles.
- Many studies show that stretching can also give your mind a mental break and recharge, which can also calm the mind.
- It also increases blood and nutrient supply to muscles therefore reducing soreness.