Parent Summer Webinars
Instructions for conducting your Webinar
Accessing the webinar
Now that your are logged in...
At this point everything you will be doing will be in the Webinar window. Anyone else logged in can see what you are doing.
2. Camera - if you want to use your camera test it. If not, hide the "Video Pod". Click on the drop down menu at the top of the pod.
3. Share My Screen - in the Share Pod, click share My Screen and select your presentation to share. Note: once you share, you no longer see the webinar screen. It might be helpful to have an extra device to see the webinar window and then have your presentation on your computer.
4. A minute or so before you plan to begin, click on "meeting" at the top and select "Record Meeting".
During the Webinar
2. Encourage them to ask questions via the Chat window.
3. If possible, have another device or a partner who is watching the chat, etc.
4. Run your presentation.
5. Respond to any questions.
6. End the webinar.
After the Webinar
2. Go to the Meeting link and "End Meeting"
3. You can close all windows and go back to your regularly schedule life. :)