The Colt Classified
May 3, 2021
Scholastic Online Book Fair is Taking Place Now
Thank you for instilling a love of reading and supporting our Book Fair!
Get started by visiting https://www.scholastic.com/bf/corpuschristicatholicschool1
Let's Make Some Dough Together Tomorrow!
PSO Family Dine/Spirit Night
Swing by MOD Pizza tomorrow for dinner and support our school at the same time!
20% of proceeds will be donated to CCCS!
See flyer for details!
Please share with family and friends - remember that only online and in person purchases will count towards our fundraiser.
Show you Colt spirit! Wear your CCCS/Colt shirt with jeans on Tuesday, May 4th!
Thank you for your support!
Fee Dress Day
Wednesday, May 5th 6:00 PM
Make plans to join the upcoming Zoom session to learn about upcoming activities and events and how you can help!
To receive a Zoom link , please contact PSO President, Jae Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fund for Corpus Christi Catholic School
We encourage families to make CCCS their top philanthropic priority, and make a gift that is meaningful to you and your family. A high level of participation is just as important as a donation amount; 100% participation visibly demonstrates the dedication of our community to the school. Every gift matters and makes a lasting impact on our students.
Your tax deductible donation supports our mission and is important as we strive to make tuition affordable for all families by closing the approximate $2,000 gap between tuition and the full cost to educate each CCCS student.
Thank you for your prayers and partnering with us!
- For all researchers, doctors and essential personnel working tirelessly during the COVID 19 Pandemic
- For the repose of the soul of Sr. Therese Warden, CCCS principal 1967-1969
- For a speedy recovery of Sebastian Habal (8th)
- For God's healing of Edgar Cross, father of Daniela (8th)
- For God’s healing of Christine Bellocco, aunt of James Bauman (6th)
- For God’s presence and grace for Nerissa Palanca Sunga, grandmother of Sofia Armaos (K)
- For God's continued healing of Father Tom
- For God's healing of Belinda Lundholm, aunt of Raina (8th) and Will (6th) Winfrey
- For God's continued healing of Alicia LaBarrie, mother of Gabriella (3rd)
- For all the intentions we each hold in our hearts