The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 4/8/2018
We hope you had a great spring recess, Generals! We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Please note: Students must be in school for four hours to be considered present for the day. This is true on shortened days, as well. Therefore, students must be present for the entire shortened day schedule to be considered present for the day. This is required by law. Thank you for your understanding.
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, April 9: District Reopens
- Wednesday, April 11: PTO Meeting, 7:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Thursday, May 17: Back in Black n' Gold Concert
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Wednesday, April 11, 2018 @ 7:00pm in the STEAM Center.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at email@example.com. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for 8th Graders
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at email@example.com
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures (these are optional)! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.