Williams Wrangler Corral
Monthly Wrangler News
Important Days In October
Oct. 07 & 10- No School/ Student Holiday
Oct. 19 - 2nd six weeks Progress Reports ( 3rd-6th grade)
Oct. 24-28- Red Ribbon Week
Oct. 27- Pumpkin Festival @ 5:00 PM
Oct. 31-Reading Extravaganza & 3rd Six weeks begins
The Three R(s) of PBIS - Ready, Responsible, & Respectable
How Can Families Help Our Wanglers Be Ready?
- Establish daily routines (bedtime, morning, leaving home for school, etc...)
- Send student(s) ready to learn ( identify breakfast routines, check they have everything they need for the day, arrive to school by 8:10 AM)
- Stay connected (Williams Class DoJo, Williams Elementary Website, Williams Facebook, and (Twitter) @TBWilliams_ES
- Ask your student(s) about school ( what are you learning, who are your friends, what do you like, etc..)
- Create study habits ( build homework routines, check folders and binders, reading daily, practicing skills learned, check Canvas and Parent portal, etc...)
Wrangler Staff Spotlight
Ms. Gutierrez and Ms. Alanis
Arrival & Dismissal Reminders
Please remember we do not have staff on duty prior to 7:45 AM. Please do not drop off or leave your child before 7:45 AM, we cannot effectively ensure student safety if students are left on their own.
- School doors open for breakfast & Arrival beginning at 7:45 AM -8:10 AM
- Students arriving after the 8:10 AM bell must enter through the front office doors
The school day ends at 3:35 PM. Students will have a staggered release for dismissal according to the students’ form of transportation. If you must pick up your child prior to the 3:35 release, please come before 3:00 PM.
Car Riders-( begins at 3:25 PM)
Car riders are picked up in the back of the building. Please place your student's car tag(s) in the front dashboard where it is viewable. Staff members will come to your car to identify who you intend to pick up
Walkers will leave from the front of the building and are escorted by the teacher(s) to grade level designated areas for pickup:
PK & Kindergarten- Students will be dismissed from the Kindergarten Courtyard doors. A parent/ guardian or designated older sibling must be in the designated area to pick up the child or they will not be released to continue home.
1st & 2nd grade- Students will be dismissed by the main doors.
3rd &4th grade- Students will exit the building by the 2nd front Double doors by the library exit walkway.
5th & 6th grade- Students will exit the building by the 3rd Double Doors walkway by the end driveway exit and tree.
- Write your child's teacher a message on Class Dojo if there is a change in how they get home.
- If you have a same day or emergency change, please message teacher before 2:30 PM. If you do not get a response please call the office (682)867-5900.