February 6, 2020
Friday, May 1, 2020
Scheduling / Planning Concerns
- Day before May 2nd SAT Test, BUT there are two other options this school year for the test (see image & link below).
- AP Exams begin the next week, BUT one last day of fun to shake all of the stress off will be good--then study away on Saturday and Sunday! Call it a "Mental Health Day".
- Athletics: Check with Your Coaches
- Academics: Keep those grades up and communicate with your teachers, so that missing a day won't do damage.
- Any other concerns? Speak to Ms. Q!
Transportation: $1,000 per bus (approx 40 students + instruments)
- One Payment of $175 due no later than April 1st
- Two Payments of $87.50 due no later than April 1st
- Work Out an Alternative Payment Plan with Ms. Q. (different dates, fundraising, scholarship opportunities, etc.)
*** Please write checks to: Sage Creek High School ASB, with "Music" in the memo section.
Tentative (Subject to Change)
6:00 AM - Call Time at SCHS (Meet in Room 5003)
6:30 AM - Load Buses
6:40 AM - Depart SCHS and head to Anaheim
8:30 AM - Arrive at Disneyland
9:00 AM - Check in for Workshop Backstage
10:00 AM - Finish Workshop & head back into park
12:00 PM - Mobile Check-in via REMIND 101
4:00 PM - Physical Check-in, MEET at Esplanade (Compass Rose between both parks)
7:00 PM - Mobile Check-in via REMIND 101
9:00 PM - Mobile Check-in via REMIND 101
10:30 PM - Meet Back at Buses (Mickey & Friends Lot or Toy Story Lot TBD)
10:45 PM - Depart Disneyland and Head HOME!!!
12:00 AM - Arrive at SCHS