HSD Winter Sports Covid Protocols
Covid - 19 HSD Athletic Competition Protocols 2021-2022
Please find below information regarding the 2021-2022 HSD Winter Sports Covid-19 protocols.
Student-athletes are required to submit the Covid-19 Genesis screening questionnaire daily prior to the start of the school day. On non-school days (weekends and holidays), student-athletes are required to submit a Covid-19 screening questionnaire which will be provided by the team's coach prior to participation.
Coaches are expected to record attendance for each game/practice and keep a record for contact tracing purposes.
Our policy reflects the current status of the Covid-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring Covid-19 trends. Should we see an uptick in local Covid cases, the Haddonfield School District reserves the right to adjust participation protocols and fan attendance limits. Please review the HSD Covid-19 Decision Tree for further guidance.
HSD Spectator policy
- Windows will be open as much as possible (pending weather conditions) to allow proper ventilation.
- Student-athletes will be socially distanced when possible.
- Coaches will create a seating chart and keep records throughout the season for contact tracing.
- Masks will be worn by all passengers at all times.
- Masks by coaches and athletes are optional for outside activities. Masks must be worn at all times in the school building or on the bus. Masks may be removed during actual physical activity but must be kept when on bench or bleachers or between events.
- HSD Mask Guidance
HSD Spectator policy
- Fan attendance for indoor athletic events when Haddonfield is designated the “home team” will be at the designated gymnasium maximum occupancy with mandatory mask requirement at all times.
- Fan attendance for indoor athletic events when Haddonfield is designated the “away team” will be at the discretion of the home school’s policy.
- No food or drink in the Haddonfield gyms, cafeteria, or hallways.
- Concession stands will not be available for indoor events.
- Games will not be live streamed unless we feel there is a need for sold-out events.
- Fan attendance for outdoor athletic events remains the same as in the Fall season - venue capacity.