Army Trail Hybrid Learning Update
October 20, 2020
Please follow the pickup and drop-off procedures described below.
District 4 and the IDPH require that individuals self-certify that they are free of symptoms before entering school buildings. The daily student self-certification must be done each day for each student in your household. Please remember to log in to your Skyward Family Access Portal online or using the app to complete the daily student self-certification. Please see the instructions and videos below.
*Self-Certification must be done by a parent or guardian by asking each student in your household the self-certification questions.
Pickup and Drop Off Information
ASD4 Lunch and Breakfast Distribution
WHEN WILL FOOD BE DISTRIBUTED?
- Food will be provided from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each Wednesday
- Seven days worth of meals will be distributed (five breakfasts and five lunches)
- Menus will be posted on the district website each month
WHERE WILL FOOD BE DISTRIBUTED?
Indian Trail Junior High School, 222 N Kennedy Drive in Addison, Door 1
Social Emotional Support
- Emergencies: 9-1-1
- Safe School Hotline: 1-800-4-1-VOICE, x359
- Crisis Support Line available 24-7 (Mental Health Support): 630-627-1700
- SASS Cares Line (Mental Health Crisis): 1-800-345-9049
- Addison Township: 630-530-8161 Providing food to families Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m
- Community Resource Guide
Army Trail Elementary School
Army Trail exists to EDUCATE, EMPOWER, IMPACT, and INSPIRE others.
Army Trail School’s vision is to build a foundation that allows students to define their path towards lifelong success.