Volumen 16, Edicion 7 - Noviembre 4, 2022
Our very own Mira Oliver will be preforming in this years Nutcracker! Break a leg Mira!!
Cereal Box Donation!
Important announcement! Fronteras no bus day is only Tuesdays now until further notice!!! YaaaHOOOO
STUDENTS MAY BE DROPPED OFF NO EARLIER THAN 7:45AM! STAFF WILL GREET STUDENTS AT THE DOORS AT 7:45AM!
Morning Drop-Off Safety Requirements!
- PLEASE RESPECT ALL DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY OUR MORNING TRAFFIC VOLUNTEER
- STUDENTS MUST STAY IN PARENT VEHICLE UNTIL STAFF ARE PRESENT AT FRONT DOOR
- VEHICLES MUST PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD
- PARENTS MAY NOT GET OUT OF VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – PARK IN THE PARKING LOT INSTEAD
- STUDENTS MUST BE READY TO EXIT VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – DO NOT DELAY OTHER PARENTS
- SCHOOL DOORS CLOSE AT 8:00AM – STUDENTS MUST RING DOORBELL WHEN ARRIVING AFTER 8:00AM
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY, USE BLINKER WHEN NECESSARY, AND BE AWARE OF SURROUNDINGS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION!
Lunch time reminders:
- No Top Ramen or Cup of Noodles unless precooked and stored in a thermos. Top Ramen and Cup of Noodles takes too long to microwave causing safety issues and not allowing enough time for your child to eat their lunch
- No lunch items requiring more than a minute to microwave
- No microwave popcorn
- No glass containers, this has proven to be a safety hazard
- Students need to bring a labeled water bottle every day to school
It's time to order your 2022-2023 Fronteras Yearbook!
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- Enter school passcode: 1014981488732281
Scholastic Book Fair will be back in-person this year! The goal is to sell at least $4,000 in books so that we can continue to have in-person book fairs. For all book sales the school receives a portion of the profits. This allows us to purchase new books for the library, and for teachers to have books in their classrooms. The Book Fair will run from Thursday, October 27 through Tuesday, November 10 after school from 2:30-3:30 pm. The Book Fair will also be open all day during Parent-Teacher Conferences. If you are interested in volunteering to help run the book fair during the open hours or set up books during the day on Thursday, please contact Kirsten Mason at 907.315.7753 or sign up on the sheet that will be posted on the library door.