BonDeCroft Lion's Roar
Sept. 5th - Sept. 9th
Please remember the importance of your child/children being at school each day! Make every effort to schedule appointments when school is out or in the afternoons.
NO SCHOOL Monday!!
From The Nurse:
Please keep your student home for the following reasons:
- Fever of 100.0 degrees or higher in the past 24 hours (must be fever free without Tylenol or Motrin for 24 hours before returning to school).
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours (no episodes of vomiting or diarrhea in 24 hours before returning to school)
- Known exposure to Covid and now experiencing Covid symptoms (fever, cough, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or body aches)
- Unexplained rash.
When in doubt, keep them out. We cannot diagnose or treat your child at school for illnesses. Please keep your child home if he or she is sick and see your primary care provider.
Covid PCR testing is available at each school in White County. Please contact your school nurse if you wish for your child to be tested when sick.
Parent Pick Up Line Info.
Please make sure you are leaving a space in the line for PreK parents where the line curves at the end of the parking lot. The line is so long and is blocking the entrance to the inside line for our PreK parents. PreK pick-up is not over until 2:45. Please make sure they have a space to enter the inside line.
When dropping off your student each morning, please do not get out of the car. This causes a disruption to the flow of traffic. We have parents that are trying to make it to work in time. If you wish to walk your child to the front door, you must park in the parking lot and walk them.
The lane closest to the school is for PreK pick up ONLY until 2:45 each day. If you are picking up any other student, please make sure to use the outside lane. Please DO NOT park and walk up to get your child. This causes a disruption in the flow of the pick up process. If you choose to walk up, you will have to wait until most students have been picked up. We have to try to keep as many cars out of the road as possible. Any disruption in the flow slows down this process. Make sure your car tag is visible at all times. This allows us to get your child to you faster. Thanks for understanding!
Menu For the Week
No School: Sept. 5th
Home basketball game: Sept. 8th
School pictures: Sept. 9th. Picture money for Class and individual pictures are due before pictures are made. Please send money by Sept. 8th
Smart Card money is due Sept. 9th
Progress Reports: Sept. 9th
Title 1 Tidbits
- This will help your child match words with print.
- You can point and encourage your child to point as time goes on.
- Use on mainly short texts with big words or you both will get tired/