Morgan Martin and Abby Christianson hour 1
Constitutional Requirements to become president
Salary, Benifits, and perks of being President
The most important power that is given to the president would be the power to call the house and/or the senate into special sessions. This gives the president power to bring them all together and try to reason with them and help pass a certain law, giving him more influence on how the country runs.
Roles of president
2. Chief Executive: president is the boss and people need to listen to him.
3. Chief Dimplomat: he helps ambassadors choose what to say to foreign countries and he knows how to deal with conflicts in foreign lands.
4. Commander in Chief: he is at the top when it comes to the US navy, Air Force, and marines. He has final say for every project with them.
5. Chief legislator: has the power to veto laws that he finds unjust. He can also urge congress to pass laws.
6. Chief of party: helping other members of his party get government jobs important roles.