Financial Aid Night + College Reps
Senior and Junior Parent/Guardians and Seniors/Juniors
Learn How to Pay for College!
Monday, Sep. 17th, 6pm
532 Northern Heights Drive
Why do we need to attend?
FAFSA can now be filed after October 1st! Based on 2017 taxes.
Financial Aid Program Scholarship
Students who attend an EducationQuest Financial Aid Program (FAP) will be eligible to win one of three $500 scholarships.
EducationQuest will randomly select the three student winners on or around December 1, 2018.
To be eligible, a student must:
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident
- be a junior or senior attending a Nebraska high school
- attend an EducationQuest Financial Aid Program before December 1, 2017 (parents/guardians may attend on their student’s behalf)
- complete an online scholarship entry form (details provided at the FAP)
- attend a non-profit college in Nebraska (public or private)