A Look Ahead to the Week
This Saturday night, the Junior Class of TCJSHS is proud to host the annual Prom. The event will be held at the Schergen's Center from 8:00pm-12:00am. After the dancing ends, the After Prom starts in the Auxiliary Gym and goes from 12:00am-3:00am. Be sure to come out and play games, eat food, and win big prizes.
This Friday morning, all students will be attending the Career Fair from 8:00am - 10:00am. We are doing things a bit different this year - we will be in rotations by grade level for those two hours. Then starting at 10:00am, we will operate on a two-hour delay schedule so that all classes meet.
A Great Marksmen Weekend!
What a great weekend to be a Marksmen! Congratulations to the members of the HS Band for receiving a Gold rating at the ISSMA Concert Band competition. The baseball team won two close games against Gibson Southern and Evansville North. At the Marksmen Track and Field Invitational, the girls placed 4th and the boys won. And at the Lip Sync Contest, we had one of the best shows yet.
Travis' Bad Pick Up Lines (In the spirit of prom)
- Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy.
- Oh no, I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth, quick!
- Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
- Girl, you got more legs than a bucket of chicken.
- Charmanders are red, mudkips are blue, if you were a Pokémon, I'd choose you.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, April 20
- Varsity Softball vs. Southridge at 5:00pm
Tuesday, April 21
- Varsity Softball vs. Cannelton at 5:00pm - SPIRIT JUG!!!
- HS Academic Bowl Regional at Evansville Central - 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 22
- Varsity Baseball vs. South Spencer at 5:00pm
Thursday, April 23
- Homeroom Meetings:
- HS Girls Tennis vs. Crawford County at 5:00pm
- HS Softball vs. South Central at 5:30pm
Friday, April 24
- Career Fair - 8:00am until 10:00am
- 2 Hour Delay Schedule
Saturday, April 25
- HS Prom at the Schergen's Center - 8:00pm-12:00am
- HS After Prom in Auxiliary Gym - 12:00am-3:00am
Menu (April 20 - 24)
- Breakfast - Biscuits and gravy, hash browns, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ rib sandwich, tater tots, fruit
- Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, fruit
- Breakfast - Cinnamon toast, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Hot ham and cheese sandwich, tater tots, fruit
- Breakfast - Breakfast pizza, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - Chicken enchilada with cheese, corn, beans, Jell-O, fruit
- Breakfast - Waffles, sasuage, fruit
- Lunch - Pizza, salad, brocolli, cookies, fruit