Chicken vs. Beef
Chicken and beef stew.
Chicken and beef Canelloni.
Creamy Chicken and beef.
Chicken Lasagna Rolls.
1. Beef is higher in calories, with 219 per 100 g serving while chicken contains 165 calories per 100 g serving
2. beef contains more fat than chicken
3. beef is superior source of potassium, with 355 mg per 100 g serving compared to 256 mg per 100 g of chicken.
1. be extremely careful when handling raw chicken that it does not come in contact with other foods.
2. Recipe that requires matinating, you should always do so in the refrigerator as chicken is very sensitive to heat.
3. When defrosting chicken, do so in the refrigerator and not at room temp.
White vs. Dark Poultry.
1. skiniess white-meat chicken or turkey, its lowest In fat and calories.
2. poultry is a generous source of some B viamins that aren't as pientiful in beef, but its only a fair source of iron.
3. Chicken and turkey are often considered healthy, low-fat alternatives to beef.