Administrative Leadership Academy
Who we are and how we help schools and districts:
Professional Development: All Levels
- Math; ELA, Science, Social Studies; ELA
- Reading Recovery
- Implementation of the Common Core
- Grading Practices
- Formative Assessment
- English Language Learners
- Researched Based Strategies for Increasing Learning
- School Improvement
- High Priority Schools
- Focus Schools
- AP Testing, Book Bowl, Spelling Bee
- Work with Special Education, Early Childhood, Technology...
Mott Middle College and Genesee Early College
What's New in School Improvement Land:
Program Evaluation is new to the School Improvement Process this year. Each school and each district is now required to go through the Program Evaluation Process for a strategy or initiative they have implemented to increase learning.
Program Evaluations are due the end of June.
State of Science
Originally, the State Science Standards were to be approved by the State Board of Education in December, that has been pushed back to April 2015. Stay tuned...