My frog dissection
By. Brandon Healey
Why did we dissect the frog
We dissected a frog so we can learn about the human body and the frogs body. Frogs are similar to humans so we can understand our body and the frogs body. There is a couple of different things in frogs like there heart has three parts and there are four parts of the humans heart.
3 things i learned about a frog
1) The tongue is in the front.
2) The rib cage is up more.
3) The large intestine is the biggest thing in the frog.
3 things that i learned about the humans
1) The tongue is in the back of the mouth.
2) We have ears and frogs don't.
3) Our stomach has acid to break don't the food .
Something i liked about the dissection
What I liked about the dissection was learning what's in the frog so we can learn about the human body too.
Something i didn't like about the dissection
I like everything about the dissection because we got to learn about the frog. we got to learn what's in a frog and what's in a human body.