Interpersonal Skills and Diversity
By: Kayla Gaudreau
- 'Netiquette' which is the right way to communicate to people online . So the proper and polite way.
- Always be focus and aware of what you are doing
- Check spelling and grammar.
- Allows you to connect with others
- Don't just share all the information , keep some private.
- Don't use personal sites that use information while at school and work
- Proper way to behave around people .
- Varies around different countries and cultures.
- ALWAYS do research before traveling , many places have different customs and beliefs.
- Untruthful talk between people.
- Usually rude and harsh.
- Destructive at the work place and at school and even in public.
- should ALWAYS be avoided.
- Ability to keep yourself calm and to be sensitive in a difficult situation.
- Making sure that things that are said and done are appropriate.
- By saying the right thing at the right time.