What to wear during the interview
The Do's and Don'ts of Men's interview attire
You did it! You finally got an interview at the job that you always wanted. But how do you make a lasting first impression during the interview. The answer is to dress the part!
- Dress for the job that you want, it makes it easier for the employer to imagine you in that role already.
- You should be well-groomed, which includes: being clean-shaven, clean nails, and having a conservative hair style.
- If wearing a suit and tie, the tie must be a simple or solid-colored pattern and must match with the coloring of the suit. The suit must be the right size, cleaned, and pressed
- Keep accessories to a minimum. Bring in either a briefcase or a portfolio.
- Don't wear excessive jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, or earrings.
- Avoid getting tattoos in visible places such as the face or hands.
- Don't wear casual clothing with patterns or designs on it.
- Avoid using large amounts of perfume or cologne.
Remember to Dress For Success!