Doerr Library's Student Newsletter
Teens' Top Ten
New to the Doerr
The first is the Historic New York Times database. With this great resource, students can access over 150 years worth of New York Times articles on all varieties of topics that have fascinated Americans for over a century.
Next, the library is now home to the eLibrary Science database. this resource makes it easy to research and write on scientific topics, as well as answer quick science questions that come up throughout your semester and year.
The Learning Express LIbrary database provides users with ACT and SAT prep, tutorials to help you through the process, and helpful hints for successful testing. Additionally, it provides AP assistance and tutorials as well.
Breakfast and a Book
International Game Day in the Doerr Library
Topper Top Ten
2) The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
3) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
4) Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
5) The Women of Brewster Place by Gloria Naylor
6) After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick
7) Believe by Sara Aronson
8) Christ in Concrete by Pietro di Donato
9) Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
10) Hunted by Kevin Hearne