AKS LESSON FOR CRCT
CONNOTATION/DENOTATION AND INDEPENDENT CLAUSE
CONNOTATION AND DENOTATION/ INDEPENDENT CLAUSE
Denotation is definition of a word straight out of the dictionary.
Independent clause is a group of word that contains a subject and a predicate which are Like a simple sentence and an independent clause could stand alone. It expresses a complete thought.
EXAMPLES OF THE AKS
positive connotation-gaze negative connotation-stare
independent clause-The girl ran into her room.
- Can a independent clause stand by it own?
- connotation expresses which two types of feeling ?
- independent clause is similar to what type of sentence.
- from which resource does the denotation comes from?
- give an example of independent clause.
do answer in back.