People Against Child Abuse
What is P.A.C.A?
P.A.C.A, People Against Child Abuse, is a non profit organization that strives for stopping child abuse all over the world. We have many solutions that a small community, or an entire nation can put into effect. Working with volunteers, schools, and counselors is how we make a difference. We are a PACA good people!
Child Abuse Facts
- Worldwide, an estimated 40 million children under the age of 15 suffer from violence, abuse and neglect.
- 84% of prison inmates were abused as children.
- In 2005, 1,460 children died from abuse, or neglect.
- 8 out of 10 abused children are abused by their parents
- 1/3 of abused children grow up and abuse their own children