From Fourth Grade 1/29
* completing the novel Chasing Vermeer with summaries and discussion groups
* mystery novels were due Thursday; in-class activity of drawing a scene of the book and then cutting it out using the shapes of pentominoes.
* puzzle-pictures were presented today
* Spelling & Vocabulary tests
* February genre is Prose, poetry/drama
* Book groups/literature circles using different books
* Students WILL NOT need to find a book of their own for February because I provide their books
*Chapter 5 test review - ends our time in the PA book (pushed test to Monday)
* back to the Regions!
* beginning with NE
* Bare books -to write facts/infographics on each region. These books will be on display during the State Fair (May 16th)
* All school Mass on Tuesday @ 1:30
* February calendars going home next week
* If you have any questions please contact me