The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 10/25/2020
Please review our DDE Halloween Expectations with your child
Reminder: Student Dismissal
If your child is a car rider, please review the following dismissal pick-up procedures:
- All parents enter the parking lot between Eisenhower and Catena (green arrows.)
- For those picking up a sixth grade student, follow the signs directing you through the center of the lot, around the turn to the right, pulling up along the sixth grade side of the building (yellow arrows.)
- For those picking up a 7th or 8th grade student, once in the lot you will turn left and follow the signs around the lot proceeding to the back of the building, lining up along the cafeteria side of the building. Once buses have left, you will be directed to drive to the front of the building to pick up your child (pink arrows.)
- If you have students in 6th and 7th or 8th, please decide as a family where your pick up location will be.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Please use this link for more information: https://bit.ly/3nSWSGx
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
Information for 8th Grade Students
- Please visit the FRHSD Magnet Site for all information: https://bit.ly/3jotoO7
Monmouth County Vocational School District-Program Information
- For information on Career Academies in the Monmouth County Vocational School District, please visit - https://www.mcvsd.org/schools/
- For information on admission procedures, please visit https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions/career-academy-admissions/
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
Just a reminder:
- Please be sure chrombooks are charged and ready each day.
- Don't forget your headphones to be used during your Related Arts classes!
Mark Your Calendar!
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Board of Education meeting @ 7:30pm via Zoom
- Tuesay, November 3, 2020: Election Day-All students will attend school virtually
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: School Closed
- Friday, November 6, 2020: School Closed
- Friday, November 20, 2020 to Tuesday, November 24, 2020: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Monday, December 7, 2020: Virtual PTO Meeting @ 6:30pm via Zoom