Weekly News & Notes - January 14th - 18th
Upcoming Events . . .
January 10th - January 25th:
- "Snack Pack Project" donations being accepted
January 14th - January 18th:
- 2nd grade Personal Safety Lessons
- Family Fitness Night - 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Home & School Association General Meeting @ 7:00 PM
- K-2 Science Fun Day Parent Meeting @ 6:00 PM
- Kindergarten Rm. 402
- 1st grade Rm. 109
- 2nd grade Rm. 403
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - School Holiday
- 3rd grade Personal Safety Lessons
- 3rd & 4th Grade Science Fun Day Parent Meeting in @ 6:30 PM
- Room 304
- 5th & 6th grade Science Fun Day Parent Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- Room 204
- Home & School Association K-3 Dance - 7:00 PM-8:30 PM in the Dining Rm.
Additional Security . . .
Beginning Tuesday, January 15th, a new system will be used for visitors coming to Titus Elementary School. We will utilize a buzzer and intercom system to allow visitors to enter the building. Visitors should be prepared to be asked for photo ID and the purpose of their visit before being buzzed in.
Please use the following procedures:
- Enter the building using the Main Entrance doors.
- Once inside the vestibule, go to the door to the Main Office.
- Please press the button and state your name and reason for visit.
- Have your photo ID ready to show the staff, in the event they do not recognize you.
- Once you are positively identified, you will be buzzed into the Main Office.
- When you enter the office, please sign in and take a Central Bucks visitor sticker as you do now.
- When leaving the building, please use the same door from which you entered.
- If you do not have photo ID when asked, you will not be permitted to enter the building.
If you are coming to Titus to pick up a sick child, drop off lunches, projects, instruments, etc... you will go through the same procedure listed above so please have ID with you.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we continue to make Titus Elementary School a safe learning environment for students, staff, and visitors.
We Are All Artists . . .
Next time you are in the halls of Titus Elementary, I hope you take some time to notice the incredible works of art that decorate our school. A special thank you to Mrs. Stephani Thomas & Mrs. Ruth Schubert for all of their efforts, creativity, planning and time. It is amazing to see the artist they find in each and every Titus student!
Pictures left to right:
- Ceramic Leaf Bowls - J. Collachi, N. Mansour, S. Kazmiroski & D. Shaw - 1st grade
- 1 Pt Perspective - F. Cichonski - 5th grade
- Scarab Bettle Amulets of Ancient Egypt - M. Devine - 3rd grade
Nominations Needed . . .
January Asset #9 “Service to Others”
- Young person values service to others, in their family, school, or community. He/she commits to meaningful and caring actions.
- Nominate a Titus student by contacting Mrs. Horan. Include a paragraph about how your nominee exemplifies this month’s asset. Nominations are due by Friday, January 18th.
Home & School Association:
Things to Consider . . .
Find out how you can help at Titus:
- Many of the Spring committees are looking for volunteers.
- The Spring volunteer form is now available.
- ....and you thought the NFL playoffs were intense!
Pictures are worth a thousand words: