Cordelia Hills Update
I know this distance learning can be a grind day in and day out. The days blend together and it is hard to stay motivated when your scholars are not physically in front of you each day. I appreciate all that you do. I receive daily praise for all the work you are doing. While there is much frustration over our situation, I have no doubt that our parents and students recognize your hard work, effort, and skill during this time period. They tell me all the time!
PTA is sponsoring a luncheon that day and Karen has already reached out to you to see if you wanted lunch. The lunches will be available in front of the site and they will be a no contact pick up. The list of streets and map are below:
**Progress Reports**--Updated notes from last week
1. PRs are still done in Illuminate and parents will check them in Illuminate. The window is currently open.
2. If we were in school and you would be writing a progress report for a student, you will still do that during this distance learning period.
3. They are visible to parents on May 8th.
4. Grades can not decrease from the last report card. They can remain the same or improve.
5. This will be a sensitive topic for parents, so please be extra kind in the comments.
Some of yo
What do I do if I have a student who is not CONNECTING at all?
2. If #1 fails, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM: Distance Learning Form
3. Once the form is filled, please attempt regular contact. In the meantime, I will work with Karen to make contact.
4. If we are still unable to make contact, we will work Student Services to track families down.
SEL, Mindfulness, Inner Explorer At Home
Mr. Matthew is available. Reach out if you would like him to join a class session or to share resources.
Inner Explorer Links are below.
Thanks to the teachers who have put systems in place for checking in with students each day.
Library Services--Did you know!
Elaine James is available to meet and to share resource. District Librarians have been hard at work culling and developing resources for Distance Learning.
Please read the email from Elaine James with the endless number of links and resources. Please share that information with your families. If anything, we just hope our kids are reading each day!
These are the links from the email but I recommend you read her message: