Tools to Build a Culture of Writing Through Story
Saturday, Nov. 22nd, 9:30-10:45am
201 Waterfront St
National Harbor, MD
Anna Gratz Cockerille: Going Digital: The Ancient Art of Storytelling in the 21st Century
Betsy Hubbard: Poetry: Finding Hidden Stories
Dana Murphy: Sharing our Stories: Hosting Family Writing Nights
Stacey Shubitz: Cultivating a Reflective Practice and Building Community Through Teacher Blogging
- Tara Smith: Creating Classroom Communities Through Student Blogs
About the Presenters
- Anna Gratz Cockerille is an educational consultant, literacy coach, and writer based in New York City.
- Betsy Hubbard is a K/1 looping teacher in Olivet, Michigan.
- Dana Murphy is a Literacy Coach in Midlothian School District 143, located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
- Stacey Shubitz is a literacy consultant and writer based in Central Pennsylvania.
- Tara Smith is a sixth grade language arts, writing workshop and social studies teacher in suburban New Jersey.
The presenters are co-authors, along with Beth Moore, of the Two Writing Teachers blog.