Parent Information Session
Supporting your Child’s I.E.P. as a Military Parent
Presented by: school psychologist, Sarah Meeks & marriage family therapist, Sarah Sligh
- Being an active participant in the I.E.P. process
- Home-school communication
- Establishing home structure and routines (e.g. homework, bedtime)
- Behavior modification at home
- Accessing school and community supports
- Discussing deployment and other sensitive topics with your child
The presentation will be held at San Onofre School on Oct. at two convenient times: morning session at 8:30 am and afternoon session at 3:30 pm.
This workshop is open to all families at San Onofre with children who receive special education services. Registration is required. Simply respond by calling: 760-731-4394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate preferred time.
We hope to see you there!