By: The Inca Group
- Family-Families lived with other families, the leader was called Mallcus
- Clothes- Rich and poor wore the same thing just different material. Women wore dresses and men wore tunics.
- Education- Only noble kids were given education. Whatever job your parents had was the job you got.
- Manco Capac: First Ruler
- Inca Empire = centralized monarchy
- Every time they got new land a new governor was inaugurated
- Rope suspension bridges
- Khipus- A form of messaging system using runners
- Step terraces used for farming