By: Triniti Neal
Antonin Scalia was an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1986 until his death in 2016.He was born March 11, 1936 in Trenton, NJ and died Febuary 13, 2016 in Shafter, TX. Some might say he was rude and insulting but his family says he was charming.He was a strong protector of the power of the executive branch.This is why he made a striking impression on the US Supreme court and lower courts.
- He went to a basic public school and then later got a scholarship to complete high school at Jesuit-run Xavier High School in Manhattan and finished first in his class.
- In 1953 he enrolled in Georgetown University where he graduated valedictorian with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history four years later.
- He then went to study law at Harvard.
Why I Chose This Guy
Well, I didn't really chose him I was assigned him. Hes a pretty impressive guy when it comes to his education and when is comes to his job.
5 Most Famous Cases
- Bush V. Gore
- District of Columbia V. Heller
- Lawrence V. Texas
- Crawford V. Washington
- Planned Parenthood V. Casey