Week #9 October 9-13, 2017
What's Happening Week #9
- Susan to AT meeting 12:30
- Preschool & SDC M/S PLC @ESC 8-3pm
- Student Council Meeting
- Leadership Meeting 2:30, Susan's office
- District Board Meeting 6:30pm @FLB
- Coffee Talk for Parents with admin, cafeteria 8-9 a.m.
- Choir 4/5 after school 2:20-3:15pm, Room 13
- "Teach Like a Pirate" Book Study (pages 55-102 ) Library 3pm (Still available to join)
- Lifetouch Picture Make-Ups (Xfactor room)
- EdTech Training 2:30
- Flu Shots Avail 12-4pm @ ESC
- End Quarter 1
- Staff Shirt Day & Weekly Attendance Winners!!
- 10:00 Gr 1-3 Running for Ronald Kickoff - Cafeteria
- 10:30 Gr 4-5 Running for Ronald Kickoff - Cafeteria
- Flu Shots Avail 10-2pm @ WES
Mark Your Calendars!
- 10/16-20 Red Ribbon Week & Grade Level PLC Week
- 10/20 PUMPKIN PATCH DAY!!
- 10/21 KernCUE Techfest 8-3:30pm @ Castle Elementary
- 10/23-10/27 Parent Conference Week (Minimum Days)
- 10/31 Book Character Dress-Up Day (Halloween); Spooky Storytime (Pbis 5 tickets), SARB @ ESC; PBIS Meeting 2:45 room 13
- 11/1 Letters to Vets & Hurricane victims due
- 11/1 KCSOS Science Fair Coaches Meeting
- 11/2 PTA Meeting 3pm
- 11/3 Quarter 1 Awards
P.O.P. Power of Positive
We welcomed Amy Paniccia as our new P.M. librarian this week-welcome to the Standard Family!
- 3rd grade team travelling with their classes to Windwolves! What a beautiful day they had learning outside with their students!
- Bus evacuation and duck and cover drills! Stars are Super Safe!
- Teachers for presenting thorough and rigorous lessons!
- Custodial and Maintenance Staff for handling our emergencies and keeping away the critters!
This first quarter is drawing to a close. You tirelessly plan and create for your students daily to make the most of learning. Every moment matters. Thank you for making a difference!