My Study Guide
What Poetic Terms Do I Understand.
Personification: It is when you give living elements to a non-living substance.
Simile: It's a comparison using like or as.
Metafore: It's a comparison not using like or as.
Hyperbole: An exaggeration expanding the truth.
Theme: The main idea also the author's message.
What Is The Difference In The Type Of Literary Non-fiction
- How Is Literary Non-Fiction Different From Non-Fiction:It is about someone's life .
- What are the difference in the types of Literary Non-Fiction:They all have a different perps so they can tell you more.
- Biograph:A person life by someone else.
- Autobiograph:A person's life by the same person.
- Memoir:The life of a person.
- Personal Narrative:
- Bonus:Diary:A record of the person's life in written in that time.