HP Parent Newsletter
Our mission is to foster an environment to nurture individuals academically, socially, and emotionally so that they are prepared to tackle academic challenges and become productive members of a global society.
We aim to develop well-rounded and thoughtful students prepared to cope with a changing and globalized world.
Visit our website for important updates and information
Progress Report Grades
Quarter 3 Exams & Mock Testing
Health Professions Enrollment is currently OPEN!
Enrollment is still open for all who want to apply for the 2023-2024 school year that are not ! Click on the link below to apply.
Health Professions Spring Open House
Tuesday, Feb 21, 2023, 06:00 PM
South Texas ISD Health Professions, 700 Med High Dr, Mercedes, TX 78570
Purchase your Yearbook!
The last day to purchase a yearbook is March 1st. No extra copies will be ordered after this date. Get yours now!
Reduce Stress Student Lunch & Learn
Clubs and Activities
It’s time for the HOSA Area 7 Spring Leadership Conference! This year Health Professions has 120 competitors traveling to Corpus Christi to showcase their projects, speeches and skills related to health occupations. SLC will be held on Friday, February 17 to Saturday, February 18th. Good luck to all our competitors. We are proud of you! Parents of HOSA competitors: please download a copy of our rules and regulations letter below.
Class of 2024
- Please join our class remind for information and updates - @h23edhk
- Class dues for Junior year will be $25. We will let you know through remind when and where payments will be taken.
- Our first fundraiser this year will be a candy sale. Juniors will be required to sell one box of candy to raise funds toward our Senior Prom. Join our class remind for more updates.
Class of 2025
- If you are in our Class of 2025, please join the remind code to obtain important updates and information!
- Remind Code: @3f6dbk7
Class of 2026
- If you are in our Class of 2026, please join the remind code to obtain important updates and information.
- Join the Class of 2026 Remind: Remind Code: @hp2026
Four hours needs to be taken on Edgenuity for students to be admitted to test.