River Bend Middle
Traduccion en Espanol
- Para ver el boletin en Espanol haga click en el cuadrado negro ubicado en la parte derecha donde dice "Translate Newsletter"
- Cuando llegue aqui haga clic en la flecha que apunta hacia abajo y escoja el idioma "Spanish"
Preparing for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Be sure to follow River Bend on Facebook (River Bend Middle School_Official), Twitter (@RBMS_Official), Instagram (rbms.lcps), and our school website for important updates!
- 2021-2022 School Supply List: LINK
- 2021-2022 Preview Video LINK from our newly appointed Superintendent, Dr. Scott A. Ziegler
- Save the Date: Open House/Back-to-School Night on Tuesday, August 24th from 4:00-6:00 p.m. More details will be forthcoming in August 2021.
- Required Immunization: Parents/guardians of rising 7th graders must turn in immunization records for TDAP and meningitis. HPV is recommended, but not required for a student to receive a schedule and attend school. The best way to turn in your child's immunization records is to email our nurse at Joy.Jones@lcps.org.
- Call the LCPS Technology Support Center at (571) 252-2112
- Email our Digital Experience Team at Simin.Husain@lcps.org or Patricia.Nelson@lcps.org
- Students and/or families may contact SummerUMHT@lcpsorg.onmicrosoft.com for county-provided support during the summer. Please note that middle school counselors are not 12-month employees and do not work during the entire summer.
- Digital Tools Available for Summer Use
- Integrated Learning Experiences, K-5 Math/ELA Choice Boards and EL Summer Learning Guides K-12
- LCPS Elementary and Secondary Curriculum Links
- Family Friendly Websites
- Social Emotional Resources
Summer Schedule / Events
Summer Office Hours (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- A counselor will be available every Tuesday and Thursday between 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Our registrar will be available starting on July 15th
- Our school nurse will be available starting on August 18th
- Monday, June 28 - Thursday, July 29 = Summer School
- Thursday, August 5 - Friday, August 6 = RBM 101 (Rising 6th Graders)
- Monday, August 9-Tuesday, August 10 = RBM 201 (Rising 7th/8th Graders)
- Tuesday, August 24 = Open House/Back-to-School Night at 4:00-6:00 p.m.