opciones binarias timo
opciones binarias timo
Step by step Guide for Windows Server 2008 Domain Controller
In this article I'm going to describe how to install and setup Windows Server 2008 Domain Controller and DNS server which can be used as centralized server to keep consumer information, OU, setting up party procedures etc.
1) Go to Begin >> Run and variety 'dcpromo' and press opciones binarias timo
After working 'dcpromo' you will get popup like below which will scan the server
2) After the AD DS binaries are installed, you will get 'Active Directory Domain Services Installation Wizard' like below
You are able to keep the checkbox unchecked and press Next
3) Next Windows will show some basic information about Microsoft Windows 2008 Active Directory Services. Press Next to keep on
Choose Deployment Configuration: This windows allows to incorporate the server to a preexisting Forest Or to Create a new Domain forest.
Select Create a new area in a new forest and press Next.
5) Name the Forest Root Domain: Enter the name of the domain (Fully Qualified domain name) that may become root domain for the AD DS and press Next..
It'll take some time to check if the domain has already been being used or not.
6) Additional Domain Controller Option: On this screen you can choose DNS service here. It will need to have Global Catalog because of which it doesn't allow you to enable or disable this feature also as this server is First domain controller in a forest. Press Close to continue.
7) Set Forect Function Level: We'd suggest you to read the description of every OS before selecting the option
8) Set Domain Function Level: We'd suggest you to read the description of each OS before selecting the option1) Go to Begin >> Run and form 'dcpromo' and press enter.
Machine will now start checking if Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) binaries are mounted or not; if not, then it will mount it. After running 'dcpromo' you'll get popup like below which will check the server
You can keep the checkbox unchecked and press Next
4) Choose Deployment Configuration: This windows will allow to add the server to a current Forest Or to Produce a new Domain forest.
3) Next Windows will show some basic details about Microsoft Windows 2008 Active Directory Services. Press Close to continue