Big Thank You to SKIP!!
I want to say a big thank you to SKIP for providing our students the opportunity to still go to The Hangar and watch movies in Maryville since it got canceled in December. I also wanted to say thank you for providing our students the opportunity to see Willy Wonka at the historic Missouri Theater in St. Joe. Students will be going on this field trip on March 1st. Be on the lookout for permission slips to come home in the next couple of weeks.
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held on Monday, February 13th from 12-7. Times were sent out last week, so please contact the school office if you did not receive a time, or if you have a conflict with your scheduled time. Mid-Quarter reports will be handed out at these conferences.
Valentine's Day Parties
Valentine's Day parties will be held on Tuesday, February 14th at 3. Be on the lookout for information from your child's teacher in regards to that party.
Dress for the Weather
It's February and we can see all kinds of weather. Please make sure your child has what they need for outdoor recess.
- A coat. Hoodies are not enough when the temperatures get cold.
- Stocking hat and gloves
- No shorts
- Students must have snow pants and snow boots in order to play in the snow.
Continued on Next Page
- February 8th - SKIP Meeting at the Elementary at 5:00
- February 13th - Parent/Teacher Conferences 12-7
- February 14th - Valentine's Day Parties at 3:00
- March 1st - Missouri Theater Field Trip