What you need to expect for the next 9 months!
The second stage is the embryonic stage, the time period of the embryonic stage is from 2 to 9 weeks.
Many things appear and form during this period:
- the internal organs form
- the vertebrae and spinal column are forming
- limp buds are appearing
- eyes and ears are forming.
The Last Stretch
The last stage is the fetal period, this is between 9 weeks and birth.
All the finishing touches happen during this stage:
- limbs, hands, feet, fingers, and toes form
- facial features are forming
- languo grows
- eye brows and lashes grow
- vernix covering body
- growing rapidly towards end of pregnancy
Things To Avoid
- fish with magnesium
- raw seafood
- no exercise
- saunas, tanning beds, hottubs
- sleeping on your stomach
- absense of menstral periods
- mood swings
- frequent urination
- tender breast
- food cravings