CARLOPOLIS

COME JOIN THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY TODAY!

Dictatorship

Welcome to Carlopolis, you can find this country west of Miami, Florida and northeast of the Bahamas. It is home to 6,000 citizens. The sol leader of Carlopolis is Carlee Ketchum. She is the only one who makes decisions on the country. She has a few helpers but she's the one who makes the final decision. The citizens have very little freedom. They have no say in law making.

Government

In Carlopolis we have a Military Base that is pretty much the capitol. The Military Base is called Fort Benning. Our perfect sol leader rules out of this capitol. Everything runs through the capitol as its the main central place of the government. We have a Command Government that makes all the decisions on how much lumber and fish get exported. We are very friendly with China. We associate with the United States but its nothing like the friendship we have with China. China is our main trading country. We don't have many enemies because we like to stay out of problems with other countries.

Culture

Carlopolis is an English speaking country but you can find some Spainsh speaking citizens. Some other natural resources are gold and silver so that makes us very wealthy country. 85% of citizens live in Fort Benning because their husbands are in the Military. The other 15% of citizens are living outside of Fort Benning in the rest of Carlopolis farming and manufacturing factories. Fort Benning, which is pictured here, is our main tourism in Carlopolis.

LAWS TO LIVE BY IN CARLOPOLIS

  1. You are not allowed to leave Fort Benning or Carlopolis without a pass from your leader.
  2. You are not allowed to have more than two children in each family BUT on the plus side you are allowed to marry the love of your life.
  3. All females have to get a job at the age of 15 to help support for their family.
  4. Religion is Christianity.
  5. The curfew on the weekdays is 10 o clock.
  6. Anyone out past the curfew is immediately sent to jail and bail is $400.
  7. ALL MALES HAVE TO ENROLL IN THE CARLOPOLIS MILITARY AT THE AGE OF 18.