Is your product Safe?
UL certifies and tests your products to make the world safer
What do they do for you specifically?
UL sets the codes that new buildings and products must follow to provide a safe environment. For example, is your smoke detector going to work properly when there is a fire? By going to UL's website you can find a list of smoke detectors and their manufacturers that meet a code to ensure safety.
- The UL is not part of the government
- UL standards only exist in English
- The company covers product safety, verification services, life & health, knowledge services and environment
- Provides services around the world
- Nearly 22 billion UL marks appear on products
By Daryn and Ben