- 5th graders will be meeting with Mrs. Ford and Mrs. Edwards on Monday, April 18, to talk about scheduling their classes for next year. Your student will bring home a packet with registration information. Please discuss this with your child and return the signed course request form to the intermediate office by Wednesday, April 27.
- Our after school science club will meet on Tuesday, April 19 until 4:15pm. The topic this month is Awesome Arthropods! Make sure you return your permission slip if you plan to attend.
- The Chess Club will meet this Wednesday morning at 7:30 in the library. Everyone is welcome. Hope to see you there!
- If you would like to be a part of our Chess Tournament, please see Mrs. Buckner to sign up before the end of the week. All matches will take place during the school day.
- Report cards will go out on Thursday, April 21.
- Thursday, April 21 is our iT'Z Pizza trip! If your child met their goals and received a permission slip, please return it as soon as possible.
- IRoK will meet after school on Thursday until 4:30. This is the final meeting for the school year.
- Mrs. Craig's homeroom will present Rise & Shine this Friday morning in the cafeteria. Hope to see you there!
Springtime is Testing Time!
As you probably already know, this this time of year means testing is upon us once again. At Paradise Intermediate, we work hard to keep testing as stress-free as possible for our students. We encourage all students to get a good night's sleep before testing and to eat a healthy breakfast that morning. Students are allowed to bring a healthy snack to school on testing days. Please make sure snacks are not sticky or messy. They may also bring water to drink during the test. Here are the upcoming dates for STAAR:
- Monday, May 9...........................4th Grade Math
- Tuesday, May 10.........................4th Grade Reading
- Wednesday, May 11...................5th Grade Science