Mrs. Reiber's Apple Newsletter
October 19, 2015
- Please check your child's "Mail" side of the Apple Binder on Monday for graded work, important papers, etc.
- School picture RETAKE day is Wednesday, October 21st. Only send your pictures back in on that day if you want your child to have theirs retaken.
- Book orders are due online by Friday, October 23rd.
- The first round of Parent Conferences is Thursday, October 22nd from 3:30 pm-8:00 pm. I have already contacted you if I would like to meet with you on October 22nd.
- The next round of parent conferences is Wednesday, November 4th from 3:30 pm-8:00 pm. If you are not attending on Oct. 22nd, I will send home a sign up sheet in your child's Apple Binder on October 19th for you to sign up for the next round. You may sign up for Nov. 4th or Nov. 24th (students are not in school that day), whichever works best for you.
Spelling Words - Test on Tuesday, October 27th
This week's pattern is commonly confused spellings of words. The spellings will seem easy, so students will need to be able to listen to the example sentence I give on the test to know how to spell that version of the word. They will not be in the same order as shown here.
Students will also choose 5 words from their Personal Spelling List of words to know.
The bonus words are:
The Teacher Helper is Samantha!
Last week's "V.I.P." Class Dojo point leader was Cohen!
Last week's clean desk winner was Cameron!