Oct. 14 - 18
CONGRATULATIONS GRANGE HALL!
- Thank you to everyone who donated to the annual Denim Drive! Grange Hall came in 2nd place and earned a check for $750.00 to use for our students. Way to go, Team Grange!
- Thank you to all who donated for last year's Fun Run! Our kindergarten students have a new playground and our littlest bulldogs are loving it!
Message From PTA
- Today Sunday October 13th, is last Day to buy pre-sale wristbands for $15. Friday at the door, you can buy wristbands for $20 or tickets 20/$5.
- Are you not receiving any communication from your child's room parent? That means you do not sign up to receive communication of any kind. Please click on this link to stay connected to what is happening in your child's classroom.
- This Friday, October 18th is our annual Fall Carnival. We still need 88 volunteers and 300 donations -
- Just a reminder that the CCCPTA school board candidate forum is scheduled for this coming Monday from 6:30-8pm at CTC@Hull.
This is a unique opportunity to meet your candidates and ask them questions (and express concerns) in an intimate setting.
Share our Love for Literacy!
Please click on the file below to learn more about how you can support the Chesterfield Christmas Mother this week.
Calendar of Events
October 15 - 21 - Scholastic Book Fair in the library
October 18 - Fall Carnival & Book Fair - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
October 30 - College T-shirt Day
October 31 - Staff Appreciation - Candy Apple Bar
Gifted Referral Timelines:
- 5th grade: Sept. 16- Oct. 15
- 2nd-4th grade: Nov. 18- Dec. 16
Contact Shawn Ondrish, Assistant Principal, with questions.
Reflections Contest - Look Within
National PTA Reflections Art Contest is currently accepting entries for the 2019-20 theme ‘Look Within’! ENTRY FORMS are available in the GHES library. The deadline for entries to be submitted to the GHES library is Friday, October 25th. Please encourage your child to participate!