Shaw Sundog Newsletter Vol 23.000
Car Rider Daily Pick-up Tips
Kindergarten students, afternoon pre-school students, and their older siblings will leave the school a tad after 3:30 each day and head toward the GREEN ZONE and BLUE ZONE respectively.
Students in 1st-5th grade will leave the school building at 3:40pm to head toward their pick-up location in the RED ZONE.
Please, please, please listen to me when I say that getting here super early only adds to the chaos. If you are picking up in the RED ZONE (1st-5th grade) try arriving closer to the 3:50-3:55 timeline. As teachers get to know their new students this year the pick-up will get more efficient.
Again, my number one priority is student safety! Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate these crazy 'NO BUS Tuesdays' this year.
Buses Running Tomorrow, 8/17/2022
- Kindergarten students and their older siblings will be picked up in the BLUE ZONE; follow the Blue arrows. Yes, this still happens even though kindergarten has not started; you'll still pick-up older siblings in the BLUE ZONE.
- Afternoon preschool students and their older siblings will be picked up in the GREEN ZONE; follow the GREEN arrows. Yes, this still happens even though pre-school has not started; you'll still pick-up older siblings in the GREEN ZONE.
- Students in 1st-5th grade will be picked up in the RED ZONE; follow the Red arrows.
No More Free Breakfast & Lunches
If you would prefer a paper copy to fill out you may access it at the following link
As always, if you have any questions about this, please call the front office at 352-0500 and we'll assist.
Mark Your Calendar
- Mon, 8/22: MAP Testing Window Opens
- Tue, 8/23: First Day of School PK & Kindergarten Students *NO BUS DAY
- Thur, 8/24: AIMSweb Testing
- Fri, 8/25: AIMSweb Testing
- Thur, 9/1: PD Day, No School Students
- Fri, 9/2: PD Day, No School Students
- Mon, 9/5: Labor Day, No School
- Tue, 9/13: Drums Club Begins (Tuesday mornings) @ 8:15am
- Tue, 9/13: Kindergarten Field Trip to Pyrah's Farm
- Wed, 9/14: Strings Club Begins (Wednesday mornings) @ 8:15am
- Thur, 9/15: Choir Club Begins (Thursday mornings) @ 8:15am