St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-March 8, 2018
2018-2019 Camrose Calendars-'Approved In-Principle'
Please see the 3 attachments below provided by EICS:
2018-2019 school calendar communication
2018-2019 proposed calendar for St. Patrick Catholic School
2018-2019 proposed calendar for Our Lady of Mount Pleasant Catholic School
These proposed changes are a result of a new joint transportation agreement with Battle River School Division.
Please note: Our 4 year old Pre-Kindergarten programming (4 days/week) will now change slightly due to the proposed calendar change. Programming will occur Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with the majority of Friday's off for students. These plans will be finalized once the calendar is approved.
The EICS Board of Trustees will be voting on these calendars at the March 21st public meeting.
- Friday 9th No School-Day in Lieu
- Tuesday 13th Ballet Jorgen presentation 10am in Gym
- Thursday 15th School Council Mtg 7pm
- Friday 16th Hot Lunch-East Side Marios
- Friday 16th St. Patrick's Day School Mass @ St. Francis Xavier
- 19th-23rd 1G/1W Swimming 1:15pm
- Monday 19th Dare to Care Anti-bullying presentation
- Tuesday 20th Student-led conferences 4-8pm
- Wednesday 21st Student-led conferences 4-8pm
- Friday 23rd Hot Lunch-Pizza 73
- Friday 23rd School Lockdown DRILL 9am
- March 26-April 2 Spring Break/Easter vacation
Dear K-4 Parents,
As you aware, the doors to our school are open by 8 am every morning. Please remember that we do have designated entrances and students are permitted into hallways, classrooms,etc. at the 8:30 am bell. We are getting some parents/students in hallways before this time which is causing a ripple effect with other students creating some disruption. Our staff encourages fostering independence in all of our students and your support with this is appreciated! Our students have been reminded of this and homeroom teachers are reminding students of general boot room behaviour as well.
Archbishop Sylvain Lavoie and Father Larry visit!
Mr. Ernst’s grade 3 class won tickets to the Edmonton Oil Kings game through the Reading Give it a Shot program. A handful of students and their families attended the game last Friday night.