BA in English-Emory University
Emory British Studies Program
July 2010-August 2010
deAndrade Mangieri LLC, Atlanta, GA
April 2012 – Sept. 2012
· Drafted wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advanced health care directives, and other legal documents.
· Researched and analysed a variety of legal issues pertaining to estate and trust planning, probate & trust administration, and general business representation.
· Coordinated periodic income and principal distributions from trusts and the transfer of assets into trusts.
· Organized tax returns for clients, proofed the estate returns, and prepared packages together for clients; managed accounting for the firm and provided support on payables and receivables.
· Served as liaison between attorneys, clients, and third-party administrators.
· Trained peers on Microsoft Office programs and Estate Planning Software.
Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library, Emory University
January 2010 – Dec. 2010
· Worked at circulation desk, helping students, faculty, and staff to navigate online catalogue system.
· Shelved and organized returned materials, prepared course reserves for professors.
Dept. of Neurology, Emory University
Sept 2008 - May 2009
· Provided research assistance for the SANTE (Stimulation of the Anterior Nucleus of the Thalamus in Epilepsy) study.
· Conducted data entry and collected info on the effect of deep brain stimulation on epilepsy patients.
· Organized and maintained files of research data collected and analysis performed.
Korean Martyr’s Catholic Church of Atlanta Peru Mission Trip
Teacher & Health Clinic Volunteer (May-June 2011)
Alloy (Literary Arts Magazine)
Web Editor, Design & Production Editor (Spring 2007-May 2011)
Project SHINE (Students Helping in Naturalization and English)
ESL Teaching Assistant (August 2008-Aug 2011)
What I Know
- In Design
- Proficient in English and Korean
- Conversational Spanish
Art & Fashion Blog (malletmouth.tumblr.com)
- Curate online content with main focus on fashion editorials, campaigns, and street style.