Krueger Cavalier Newsletter
A word from your principal
This week we are honoring the Krueger staff for all of the work they do. Thank you for supporting our staff with your encouraging words, actions, and tokens of appreciation. On behalf of our staff, I want you to know your gestures of gratitude are appreciated.
Yours in Education
Krueger will foster and nurture the learning experience for all students.
Every day, every student grows in confidence, curiosity, and capability.
23/24 Data Verification
Please complete data verification to ensure your child has a spot at Krueger Next school year. (If you have not already.) Spots are quickly filling up. You should have received an email from the district with a link to complete your child's registration for the 23/24 school year.
For additional information, click on the link below and scroll to the information about returning students.
Needing assistance please call us at 2103973850
Dates to note
Krueger Staff Appreciation Week
2nd grade Reading MAPS testing
ECC/ECSE/PK & ALE Morgan's Wonderland Field Trip
1st grade Math MAPS testing
5pm PTA Board Meeting in resource room
Math STAAR 3-5 (parents will not be able to eat lunch w/ 3-5 graders due to Math STAAR Testing)
ECC/ECSE students Muffins for Moms
3rd grade MAPS Reading Testing
1st Reading MAPS Testing
Math Rocks Concert in the Cafe for all students!
6 pm PTA meeting & Orchestra/Recorder Concert
Student Early Release for Teacher Planning
Grades 4-5 Reading MAPS Testing
2nd grade Family Picnic
10 am -12pm Storyfest at Vale MS see flyer for details
4-5 pm SAT meeting
Perfect attendance celebration
11:30 am 4th Gr Reading Restaurant
School Holiday/Memorial Day
Grade Level end of year parties
8:30 am 5th grade Promotion Ceremony
- School Hours: 7:45 am -3:00 pm. If students arrive after 7:45 am they will be considered tardy.
- Make sure your child's teacher knows how your child will go home each day.
- If you change your child's way home for the school day, please call the school by 2 pm, ensuring ample time for the office staff to notify your child's teacher.
- If you need to change your child's way home permanently, either send an email or note to your child's teacher.
- If your child rides a bike to and from school, remind them to leave their bike inside the gated area at the side of the school.
Location: 9900 Wildhorse Parkway, San Antonio, TX, USA