Shape the Future! On-Line Course
Digital Tools for Personalized and Blended Learning
The Beauty of a Summertime On-Line Course...
- Complete 24 Clock Hours from the comfort of your home, or better yet, your beach chair!
- What's the Catch? There isn't one.......It's FREE!
- How Does It Work? Begin module 1, July 20th. End module 6, August 28th.
- Clock Hours: 24 - 6 modules (1 per week), 4 hours per module.
- Participants will log their time with Instructor, Pete Phillips, Executive Director of Technology Services at NCESD.
What's It All About?
Explore digital tools that teach, inspire, and connect. From online simulations to presentation programs, from social networking to online databases, examine free tools that enable personalized and blended learning. Build your skillset as you work through six online modules: start by becoming competent with two new tools, then design short-term lessons and longer-term projects that teach your students to use those tools. Be part of a learning community by sharing your plans with other participants, and draw on others' feedback and advice so that you can achieve success as you bring personalized and blended learning into your classroom. After you register for this course, you will receive an email by July 17th with instructions. This course is entirely on-line. There are no face-to-face meetings or travel involved. Participants will work independently online and share ideas through the online portal.