BonDeCroft Lion's Roar
Nov. 28th - Dec. 2nd
Your child's jackets
Visitor Lunch Cost
Please write your child's name on the inside of their jackets. We have several jackets in lost and found already!
Please remember the importance of your child/children being at school each day! Make every effort to schedule appointments when school is out or in the afternoons.
The school needs documentation (parent note or doctor note) to be able to excuse absences. Please know that 3 tardies is equivalent to 1 unexcused absence. If we do not receive the required note(s), these days will remain unexcused.
Please remember that five (5) days of unexcused absences constitute truancy, and the White County School System is required by law to address truancy. You may be able to prevent a court appearance by scheduling a meeting or contacting the school to discuss what to do next.
From The Nurse:
Please keep your student home for the following reasons:
- Fever of 100.0 degrees or higher in the past 24 hours (must be fever free without Tylenol or Motrin for 24 hours before returning to school).
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the past 24 hours (no episodes of vomiting or diarrhea in 24 hours before returning to school)
- Known exposure to Covid and now experiencing Covid symptoms (fever, cough, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or body aches)
- Unexplained rash.
When in doubt, keep them out. We cannot diagnose or treat your child at school for illnesses. Please keep your child home if he or she is sick and see your primary care provider.
Covid PCR testing is available at each school in White County. Please contact your school nurse if you wish for your child to be tested when sick.
Menu For the Week
Thank you to everyone who volunteered Tuesday before the break to allow teachers to participate in a training!
Dec. 2nd - Santa Pictures
Title 1 Tidbits
- Have your child read aloud to you.
- Read aloud to your child.
- Visit your local library on a regular basis and borrow a wide range of books and audio materials. Take part in activities the library provides for children.
- Read at least 20 mins a day!