Welcome To Long Island
My name is Hollis woods. I'm a foster kid. I'm currently living with Steven's family and visiting Josie. They are great. I'm finally becoming part of a family that I have always wanted to be in. Let me tell you it isn't so easy surviving new places when you are a foster kid. Here are some tips and places to go and do in Long Island for both foster kids and New kids.
Being a foster kid in School...
1. Don't let being a foster kid keep you from making friends.
2. Don't let bring a foster kid effect your grades.
3. Be yourself and don't be shy.
4. Don't use being a foster kid as an excuse.
Top Vacation Places Near You...
1. Lake Houses
2. Bay Houses
3. Houses by the Mountains
4. New York by the Statue of Liberty
Being a Foster Kid...
1.Don't run away from your foster home
2.Don't let being a foster kid keep you down
3.Don't let being a foster kid keep you from accomplishing anything
4. Remind yourself that your foster parents love you
1. Don't start driving until you are old enough by the laws.
2. Learn to drive before you actually start to drive around.
3. Don't drive up a mountain until you are well experienced.
4. Make sure someone is home when you are going for a drive and are still new with it.
Latest Five Star Movies
1. Star Wars The Force Awakens
3. Daddy's Home
4. Batman vs Superman
Great Sites to See and Draw