Hickory Schools eLeader Program
The Hickory Schools eLeader program is an opportunity for licensed faculty to learn more about effective technology integration, facilitate professional development for colleagues, and effect change in the area of 21st century teaching and learning.
What's in it for teachers?
Benefits and Expectations
- receive technology hardware and software to use in their schools for the duration of their employment with Hickory Schools.
- create and lead professional development opportunities for colleagues.
- receive professional development CEUs.
- attend two days of professional development this summer (Wednesday, July 31 and Thursday, August 1).
- participate in a monthly professional development activity (sessions will be after school and last approximately 2 hours).
- work with school and district leadership to develop school technology integration expectations and practices.
- commit to participate for two years (2013-14 and 2014-15).
- assist in the ongoing evaluation and expansion of the eLeader program.